- Can commit to the entire 13 month fellowship timeline
- Can commit to at least 40 hours a week (including possible evenings and weekend meetings) for scheduled in-person and/or virtual events
- Theatre experience (can be at the university, community and/or professional level)
- Applicants cannot be enrolled in a university B.A, B.F.A., M.F.A., or M.A. program during the fellowship period.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Applicants are NOT required to have a university degree.
To apply please submit:
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Recommenders should be sure to state how long they have known the applicant and in what capacity (for example, spiritual leader, colleague, coach, mentor, community leader, professor, former/current supervisor) . We would particularly appreciate comments on the applicant’s abilities in the following areas: work ethic, curiosity and ability to take initiative, interpersonal skills, and dependability. Recommenders should email letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Recommendation for APPLICANT’S NAME in the subject line.
- Please upload a public facing writing or work sample, in PDF form, of no more than 750 words. Examples might include program notes, blog posts, press releases, academic essays. Please do not submit creative writing samples.
- Please respond to the following questions (1250 words total).1. What interests you about working at Woolly Mammoth? What about our mission and values excite you?
2. How do your background and life experience inform your aspirations as an arts administrator? How does this relate to the fellowship area (Connectivity, New Work, or Development) that you are applying for?
3. How do you approach and value collaboration? Can you give an example of a time you successfully collaborated on a project?
Please note, if you are applying for more than one fellowship position, please answer this question for each position you are applying for with specifics about why you are well suited to that position (you may add an additional 500 words to your total word count).