Dinner on Stage: 40th Birthday Season
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Thank you for celebrating Woolly’s 40th Birthday with us at Dinner on Stage! From the surprise pop-up performances to the after-party in our scene shop (and all the flamingos in between!), this signature Woolly event could not exist without you. Together, we raised over $84,000 to support Woolly's groundbreaking artistic and connectivity programming! Your generosity empowers us to follow through on our promise to be the most radical, provocative, innovative, daring, and fiercest theater company in the nation.
Click here to browse our photo gallery from Dinner on Stage 2019, or view selected photos below!
Special Thanks to our sponsors!
- Hines/Qatari Diar, developers of CityCenterDC
- Elizabeth & Paul L. Friedman
- David S. Cohen & Craig A. Benson
- Pete Miller & Sara Cormeny
- Craig Pascal & Victor Shargai
- Paola Allais Acree & Alexander Acree
- Mark & Cindy Aron
- J. Chris Babb & James Martin
- Linette S. Hwu
- Catherine MacNeil-Hollinger & Mark Hollinger
- Kaiti Saunders & Rob Colenso
- Scott B. & Evelyn Schreiber
- Barbara L. Strack
- Arthur Warren & Jim Pridgen
- Nina Weissberg & Stuart Martin
- Winmar Construction