Stupid F*cking 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7pm
With the current impact of COVID-19 and a pivotal presidential election around the corner, we have re-imagined Woolly Mammoth’s signature fall event, Dinner on Stage, with a new and original (dare we say unprecedented!) event for these times.
Join us Monday, December 7, 2020 for STUPID F*CKING 2020: A Virtual Send-Off to the Year We’d Rather Forget!
Tickets include an interactive virtual “table” experience so you can enjoy the event in community with Woolly friends and special guests. Our table hosts will guide you through an evening filled with live pop-up performances and surprises to give 2020 a mammoth middle finger!
$500 Champion Ticket ($475 tax-deductible)
- Access to the event for up to two (2) individuals + a pair of limited edition Woolly Mammoth champagne flutes, safely delivered to one (1) local residence.
$150 Individual Ticket (100% tax-deductible)
- Access to the event for one (1) individual.
Please consider joining us on December 7 as a Champion!
The supplementary revenue from Champion Tickets provides Woolly Mammoth with essential funds to cover the increased operational needs to produce theatre safely in this new reality.
We are eager to get back to producing live theatre for YOU in a way that is safe and sanitary for artists and audiences alike. This includes additional costs for:
- Routine COVID-19 testing for on-site artists, crew, and staff
- Professional deep cleaning and sanitation
- Personal protective equipment
- Upgraded MERV13 air filters
- Outfitting our lobby, theatre, backstage areas, rehearsal rooms and administrative offices to ensure ongoing sanitation and physical distancing
- Filming, editing, and streaming performances to those who are unable to attend in-person
For more information, please contact Annalise Aguirre, Special Events & Development Manager, at email@example.com or call 202-312-5265.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Sunny & Bill Alsup
Louis & Bonnie Cohen
Elizabeth & Paul L. Friedman
Linette S. Hwu
Betsy Karmin & Manny Strauss
Mary McIntosh & Nancy Hartsock
Pete Miller & Sara Cormeny
Nina Weissberg & Stuart Martin
Paola Allais Acree & Alexander Acree
J. Chris Babb & James Martin
Richard Creighton & Jane Ottenberg
DowntownDC Business Improvement District
Jane & Nathan Fishkin
Scott B. & Evelyn Schreiber
Barbara L. Strack
Arthur Warren & Jim Pridgen
Sponsor listing as of November 17, 2020