London Theatre Tour
Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
February 13 - FEBRUARY 17, 2019
After incredible trips to New York, Chicago, The Humana Festival, CATF, and the Theatertreffen Festival in Berlin, we are excited to announce a unique opportunity to join Woolly’s Artistic Director Maria Manuela Goyanes and Managing Director Meghan Pressman to scout the London theatre scene. In addition to tickets to theatre performances selected by Maria, you’ll enjoy exclusive conversations and behind-the-scenes access with London theatre artists and experts.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the gorgeous Covent Garden Hotel in the heart of Covent Garden
- Daily English breakfast
- Welcome Dinner plus an additional group dinner in top London restaurants
- Tickets to 4-5 London theatre performances selected by Maria Manuela Goyanes
- Educational enrichment opportunities with Maria and London theatre artists and experts
- Nightly Fireside Chats with Maria and Meghan to reflect on the shows and artist meetings
- And more!
$8,100 based on Double Occupancy
$5,200 based on Single Occupancy
Pricing is subject to change based on the number of participants.
A portion of the travel price ($1,000 per person) is a tax-deductible charitable contribution to Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company. Tax receipts will be sent immediately following the trip.
The following are not included in the cost of the trip:
- Flights to and from London, to allow you flexibility in your travel plans
- Airport transfers to the hotel
- Some meals and transportation
- Any other item or service not listed as included
Owing to the tremendous popularity and interest in this trip and the limited number of places that we are able to offer in order to maintain a really special experience for attendees, reservations will be accepted on a strictly first come first served basis.
To reserve your place, please send this reservation form, along with a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person, by December 1st to:
Sarah Slobodien Dovere, Director of Organizational Advancement