LONDON THEATRE TOUR
As a generous supporter of Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company, you're invited to join Woolly's Artistic Director, Howard Shalwitz, Managing Director, Meghan Pressman, and special guest, Woolly Company Member and Director, Michael John Garcés, for a unique opportunity to scout the London theatre scene. In addition to tickets to five theatre performances selected by Howard Shalwitz, you'll enjoy exclusive conversations and behind-the-scenes access with London theatre artists and experts.
Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
London Theatre Tour
February 8—12, 2017
(You can always choose to extend your stay on either end)
- Four nights' accommodation at the gorgeous Covent Garden Hotel in the heart of Covent Garden
- Daily English breakfast
- Welcome Dinner plus an additional group dinner in top London restaurants
- Tickets to five London theatre performances selected by Howard Shalwitz
- Educational enrichment opportunities with Howard Shalwitz and London theatre artists and experts
- Nightly Fireside Chats with Howard, Meghan, and Michael to reflect on the shows and artist meetings
- And more!
Rates for Woolly's 2017 London Theatre Tour
$3,610/per person based on Double Occupancy
$4,670/per person based on Single Occupancy
Owing to the tremendous popularity and interest in this trip and the limited number of places that we are able to offer in order to maintain a really special experience for attendees, reservations will be accepted on a strictly first come first served basis.
To reserve your place by November 10th, please contact:
Sarah Slobodien Dovere, Director of Organizational Advancement