New York Theatre Tour 2019
Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
Friday, July 26 – Sunday, July 28, 2019
New YORK CITY
You’re invited to join Artistic Director, Maria Manuela Goyanes and Managing Director, Meghan Pressman, for a unique theatre weekend in NYC!
Enrich your travel experience with exclusive opportunities for the latest shows, behind the scenes tours, and meet and greets with artists – all accompanied with delicious meals and great company. What more could you ask for?
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodations
- 2 group meals at outstanding NYC restaurants
- Tickets to 4 rousing NYC theatre performances
- Exclusive opportunities to get a glimpse behind-the-scenes and meet the artists
- Nightly Post-Show Conversations to reflect on and discuss the works with Woolly’s Artistic Director, Maria Manuela Goyanes and Managing Director, Meghan Pressman!
- And more!
NYC Tour plus 2 nights’ hotel accommodation
$3,900 based on Double Occupancy
$2,300 based on Single Occupancy
NYC Trip ONLY (no hotel accommodations)
$1,600 per person
Pricing is subject to change based on the number of participants.
A portion of the travel price ($500) is a tax-deductible charitable contribution to Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company. Tax receipts will be sent immediately following the trip.
Because of the tremendous interest in this trip and the limited number of places available in order to maintain a special experience for all attendees, reservations will be on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve your place, please return the attached reservation form along with a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person by May 31st to:
Sarah Slobodien Dovere, Director of Organizational Advancement
or Lindsey Sandifer, Development Assistant