Woolly is currently exploring new and different ways for interested members of our community to become more involved in the ongoing life of the theater.
Be an Usher
Join Woolly's Volunteer Usher team! As Woolly ambassadors, Volunteer Ushers treat each patron in the manner that everyone wants to be treated, ensuring everyone's safety with a knowledgeable, friendly, and customer service-oriented attitued.
- Volunteer Ushers are required to be 16+ years of age, have a working email address, and must be capable of administering the duties of all assignments throughout each shift.
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, walking up and down stairs, standing for up to one hour, and walking through the aisles.
- Volunteer Ushers must attend an Orientation session prior to their first shift at Woolly.
- Ticket Takers stand at the theater entrances to tear tickets and provide general directions, ensuring that patrons aren't bringing glass bottles or food into the theater.
- Audience Directors stand inside the theater to guide patrons to their seats, ensuring that patrons aren't taking photos inside the theater.
- Lobby Greeters distribute playbills, assist with Lobby Experiences and provide general information.
- Stage Monitors assist patrong to their seats safely, and ensure that patrons aren't trying to go backstage/onstage.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!