The Ambassadors are a network of DC area community members with connections to other arts and culture organizations, frontline service nonprofits, academic institutions, and policy think tanks, who care deeply about Woolly and growing our shared community.
They work closely with the Connectivity Department to:
- mobilize their circles around particular shows and programming
- advocate for Woolly and our Connectivity work
- deepening Woolly’s ties to a range of communities in DC
- offer insights on Woolly’s plays from an audience perspective
- volunteer their time in support of Woolly programs and events
- partner with Connectivity staff to create events, coordinate groups, and more!
Aaliah Elnasseh, Alesia Ashley, Bryanda Minix, Caitlin Caplinger, Chelsea James, Clarence Fluker, Deirdre Daren, Dwayne Lawson-Brown, Izetta Autumn Mobley, JR Russ, Jacqueline Flores, Jade Flower Foster, Janae Williams, Jon Jon Johnson, Justyn Hintze, Karen Lawrence, Kevin Faragher, Laurenellen McCann, Natalia Gleason, Olivia Haller, Otis Ramsey-Zoe, Patrick Landes, Peter Danelski, Piper Hendricks, Rachel Sauer, Robbie Champion, Sarah Pultz, Shannon Twenter, Sherrita Merice, Sisi Reid, Tiffany Bryant, Cynthia Davis, Frankie V, Fatima Razi, Andrew Stoffel, Phoebe Dillard, Jay Forth.
Information to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please contact Connectivity Fellow Allison Lehman at 202-312-5277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.