- Two accessible single-stall restrooms are located on Level 2, to the right of the Box Office upon entry.
- An elevator is located on Level 2, to the right of the Box Office upon entry and on Level 1, to the right of the Orchestra level doors.
- A wheelchair-accessible ramp is located on Level 1, to the left of Judith’s Café to access the Rehearsal Hall and Classroom spaces.
Offerings for specific performances
- We offer two Open Captioned performances per production.
- We offer two ASL Interpreted performances per production.
- We offer two Audio Described performances per production.
Offerings for all performances (available upon request)
- Woolly is equipped with an RF (radio) technology system of assisted listening devices.
- Receiving devices and accompanying headsets and ear speakers are available at the Box Office.
- Neck loops are available for patrons who have T-coil-enabled hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Script loan is available at the Box Office for all scripted performances.
- Screen reader-compatible and large print playbills are available.
- Wheelchair-accessible, transfer, and companion seats, as well as seats designated for service animals are subject to availability.
- Wider seats without armrests are available.