Woolly Mammoth is committed to making its performances available to the community.
For patrons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Woolly is equipped with a RF (radio) technology system.
- Transmitters and accompanying headsets and ear speakers are available at the Box Office.
- Neck loops are available for patrons who have T-coil enabled hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Captioned and ASL-interpreted services for performances are available on an as-requested basis with at least 31 days’ notice.
- Script loan is available upon request for all scripted or mostly-scripted productions and presentations.
- Front row and box seats at all price points are subject to availability.
For Patrons who are Blind or have Low Vision
- Audio-described services for performances are available on an as-requested basis with at least 31 days’ notice.
- Screen Reader-compatible and large print versions of scripts and playbills are available upon request.
- Front row and box seats at all price points as well as seats designated for service animals and companions are subject to availability.
For Patrons who have Limited Mobility
- Wheelchair-accessible, transfer and companion seats are subject to availability.
- 2 accessible single-stall restrooms are located on Level 2, to the left of the Box Office.
- An elevator is located on Level 2, to the left of the Box Office and on Level 1, to the right of the Orchestra level doors.
- A wheelchair-accessible ramp is located on Level 1, to the left of Judith’s Café to access the Rehearsal Hall and Classroom spaces.
For more information, please contact the Box Office at 202-393-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org