Parking at Woolly Mammoth is accessible, ample, and inexpensive.
Through a partnership with the Clara Barton Interpark Garage located at 616 E Street NW, we are able to offer $10 parking to our patrons. All you need to do is take a ticket from the automated entry gate, park your car, and ask the box office for a discount "chaser card" when you pick up your tickets. Here's how it all works:
- Enter the garage at 616 E Street NW: just to the right of the alley on the south side of E Street NW between 6th and 7th Streets NW.
- Take your ticket with you so you can get back into the garage.
- The pedestrian exit for the garage is located on 7th Street NW next to Carmine's restaurant. Turn left out the exit, then left at the next corner on D Street NW to find Woolly Mammoth.
- Ask our box office staff for a chaser card when you pick up your tickets for the show.
- After the show, return to the entrance next to Carmine's and use your ticket to re-enter the garage.
- Use both your ticket and your chaser card at the self-pay machines to reduce your parking cost to only $10.
Discounted parking is available during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday, 5 pm-1 am
- Saturday and Sunday all day long